Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Sunday, November 02, 2008

First Ball Cake I Made for Thole :-)



This was the second order for Heni. Previously Heni ordered 2 fruity taarts for 2 people who mean a lot to her and how precious they are in Heni's life. This time Heni ordered for her souls, Kriwil and Thole, precious daughter and son :-)

First time for me to make a ball cake and it's not as easy as I thought!!! For the ball itself I crafted 2 cakes to made it a ball, and it's not an easy job to do too. I think it's not the right size yet. And the ball patern....just gave me headache for 2 hours which finally I gave up and covered all the mess with butter cream stiches, sigh!



The ball cake made of chocolate steamed brownie and the basic cake made of 2 layer chocolate sponge cake with ganache and blueberry filling.

Glad that Mbak Heni, Thole's Mom who ordered this cake was still happy. She mentioned that the cake was delicious, thanks mbak Heni!

Thru this order also I have my faith up that whatever problem I have just keep my hope high in God, He is the one who always listens...when one door's closed He will open another BIG DOOR!!! GOD IS GREAT!!!

Happy Birthday Thole!

No comments: