Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Cars cake for Alvin




Alvin's mom is someone that I do respect and love dearly...Mbak Ning. Since I joined this company 6 years ago, I know mbak Ning as someone who has a very dear heart, helpful and sweet. Especially since I moved to the corporate office where Ning and I work together everyday. I just love her CAN DO atttitude that she always brings.



When Mbak Ning shared with me about Alvin's birthday I asked her whether it would be okay if I bake him a birthday cake. Mbak Ning gave me a big smile saying "thank you mbak, actually it's been a long time I want you to bake a birthday cake for my boy but I know you always busy with other big orders." Oh my dear...of course I will always say yes to you, Mbak Ning..no matter what :-)



So here it is...2 layer of chocolate sponge cakes with filling chocolate ganache and blueberry, decorating with butter cream icing and cars' cake toys. I hope Alvin will like his birthday cake.

Happy 4th Birthday, Alvin! You are so blessed to have a mother like mbak Ning, she is super!!

No comments: