Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Pinky and Girly Cake for Nazla's 1st Birthday




Mbak Indah, Nazla's mom didn't exactly mentioned about the theme. She just said, any kind but must be pink and girly because my baby Nazla is the cutie one! hehehehe...absolutely mbak Indah :-)



Got a bit lost when doing the decoration but then just trying to follow my heart as time was running...I made 2 layer of 24cm round chocolate sponge cake with vanilla syrup and chocolate ganache filling.

Besides ordering the birthday cake actually mbak Indah also ordered 25 pcs of mini fruit pies but I didn't take any picture of them this morning as I have had so many mini fruit pies pictures and they're all pretty much look the same hehehe...I used delicious vanilla vla with strawberries, kiwis and mandarin oranges topping for the mini fruit pies.

Happy 1st Birthday cutie Nazla...wishing you all the best, and thank you very much mbak Indah for your order.

No comments: