Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sesame Street theme for Nikeisha 1st birthday




I want to thank to Kristin for her recommendation to Joris' Kitchen to her friend, Adi. I was surprised received call from Adi mentioned that Kristine has recommended me for making a birthday cake for his daughter, Nikeisha.



The requested theme was Sesame Street. Basic cake was strawberry sponge cake with strawberry vla filling. All about strawberries but not too sour though. For fruit decoration as requested I didn't put too much strawberries. I put some kiwis & oranges and a little grapes instead.



It's kind of fun decorated this kind of cake, different! You don't just use the cake toys but combining them with fruits, it's fun!



Happy Birthday Nikeisha...hope the party went well and every body was happy, GBU!

2 comments:

Anamika:The Sugarcrafter said...

Hi jori
loved your cake them..it has nice visual appeal and looks great !

Unknown said...

Hi Anamika, thank you!