Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mini American Chocolate Devil Cake




When mbak Laksmi saw my posting about mini chocolate devil I made for Melisa's friend, she got tempted hahaha...This is the second time she got tempted with my posting. First one was my posting about my special vanilla butter cake. She PM me thru Multiply then ordered this american chocolate devil.



I told her about the cake, it's not likely what asian people would like because mostly asian people prefer to have sponge cake type rather than butter cake type, mbak Laksmi said it's okay. She's been curious about this cake because she knew that Melisa & friends have ordered this kind of cake many times.

So..here it is mbak Laksmi. To make it even more devil to you, even though the cake is mini, I made it 3 layers only for you!

Bona petite!

No comments: