Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Monday, November 17, 2008

Vintage cupcakes (Replacement)




I made another set of vintage theme cupcakes for Rosi's wedding gift to her friend, Novie, to replace the other set that has given me a horror experience.



Everything pretty much the same except for 9 cupcakes that have different flower color. I ran out the purple one so I decided to modified another 9 cupcakes with blue flowers and pearls.



I hope everything will be okay this afternoon when Nepi will do the delivery to mbak Novie directly to her office in Toyota Cibubur.

In the name of JC, Amen!

To mbak Rosi, thank you very much for giving me the second change, I do really appreciate it, God bless your sweet heart!!

2 comments:

bunbun said...

cakeb..cakeb..
lalm kenal mba, habis mampir dari ncc ne.

Unknown said...

Thank you mbak Liza :-)