Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Vanilla Fruity Cake



Good morning everyone!
I am getting more excited and positively optimist with my online stor. I am thanking God for His blessing, He is just always awesome and so good to me. Thank you Lord! And to my family and friends who have been very supportive and caring, I love you all dearly. Just can't live without you all!



This vanilly fruity cake is ordered to be sent this morning to Pejaten as a birthday gift. Vanilla fruity cake is just a perfect choice for a gift. A three 3 layer of vanilla sponge cake with vanilla custard and blueberry filling, whipped cream topping and fresh fruits. Absolutely yummy!



Wanna order the same cake? email me at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text me at +62 817 985 2792 or +62 838 900 70703. Thank you and have a blessed day!

No comments: