Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Monday, July 27, 2009

Barbie Cake for Maudy



What a nice surprise knowing that some body from Cayman Island has found my blog and put an order of barbie doll cake. It's mbak Wiwi who lives and working in Cayman Island. I know about Cayman Island only from the movie so it's nice to know mbak Wiwi. From mbak Wiwi I am getting to know more about Cayman Island :-)



For the base cake, I made triple chocolate cake and chocolate butter cake for the barbie skirt. All in pink and fondant icing. Mbak Wiwi sent me some pictures of barbie doll cake designs and asked me to combine the design. So I came up with this...I would say I like the combination of pink color, don't you think they are pretty?



I took picture the details of the back side of the barbie gown as mbak Wiwi likes the butterfly design a lot.



Thank you very much mbak Wiwi...glad to know that the family in Kebayoran loves the barbie cake.

No comments: