Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Monday, July 06, 2009

Sliced Cakes

It has been 2 days in a row that I had sleepless night. One thing I feel tired but the other hand so excited as my loyal customers are soo good. Once they knew I opened my kitchen again after the vacation, orders came even for the last minute confirmation ones.



This one was the last minute order from Jessy, my colleague. 150 sliced cakes. The order was confirmed yesterday at 11AM. Got home earlier and tried my best effort together with Nepi to finish the order.



Finally by 2:30AM this morning we finished the order. I made 75 slices of chocolate peach cakes and 150 slices of steamed strawberry cheesecakes.

Thank you Jessy for the order.

Tonight...will be another sleepless night for doing mbak Mita's order. Good thing to know that tomorrow is election day in Indonesia which also a public holiday. After giving my vote in the morning, I would be able to sleep thru the day :-)

No comments: