Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Music theme cupcakes



Next order from Eini, Kezia's mom for today is 16 cupcakes with music theme decoration. Eini wants each cupcake is decorated colorful with music ornament figurine. It's only 16 cupcakes but really took 4 hours for me to make the figurines!

While making the figurines I watched the DVD of my idol, David Foster, in his special concert of David Foster and Friends. 4 hours with in the early morning with full of music spirit arounded me :-)

I know that what I've done is not the best yet but at least my Jonathan could tell what it was this morning, hahahahaha....so here they are:



trumphet



keyboard



guitar



violin

Hope I would have another chance to make those figurines much better in the future since I am kind of enjoy doing them.

My special thanks to Eini and Ari for their special order for Kezia's birthday. God bless!

No comments: