Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kezia's 4th Birthday Cake



It's been 3 years Ari and Eini becoming my loyal customer. Since their cute daughter's 2nd birthday they always ordered the birthday cake and cupcakes from Joris' Kitchen. Last Tuesday was Kezia's 4th Birthday. For her birthday this year, Kezia chose Barbie Dancing's Theme for her birthday cake.

I cam out with idea of using standing edible image but unfortunately it was difficult to find the right pictures of the 12 princess in the internet. So I asked Zakie, the edible maker, whether we could grab some pictures from the movie and Zakie said yes, yippie!



When my daughter, Ruth, saw this cake she said: I wanna the same thing for my birthday, Mama!! hahahahaha...just like Ruth, I love barbie princess series, as usually they have great music theme for each movie. The best music theme according to my own judgement is Princess and Pauper and Barbie Princess 12 Dancing is in the second place :-)

I am glad that Kezia loves her birthday cake soo much! I made her 22cm square of triple chocolate rich cake as the base cake. Thank you dek Eini and Ari for your trust. Love you always dear cutie Kezia, God bless you all!

No comments: