Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Vanilla cup cakes for Laksmi Juwita



I met Laksmi from cyber world, Multiple. When I posted vanilla cupcakes from Hero Group seemed like Laksmi got tempted with the cupcakes hehehehe..therefor she PM me and ordered a dozen of vanilla cup cakes to be sent to her home in Bogor last Sunday.



I put chocolate ganache as a filling for my vanilla cupcakes and glad that Laksmi and the whole family loved them. She posted a testemony on her multiply and here is the link http://ummuauliya.multiply.com/journal/item/1011/Ditonjok...?replies_read=1 (sorry it's in Bahasa)

Thank you mbak Laksmi for your order...awating for the next as you said you wanted to try the chocolate one? hihihihihihi....no problemo :-)

No comments: