Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Cup cakes for church bazaar




Last Sunday, our church held a bazaar for raising money for Go Green program and children health care. I donated some cup cakes and fancy cookies to be sold in the bazaar.

So happy knowing that all cupcakes and fancy cookies I made sold out very fast.

Here are cupcakes I made. They were moist chocolate cupcakes decorated using simple swirl in pink, blue and yellow color with chocolate topper then packed individually.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

How did you package them individually? I'm selling my cupcakes at my church bazaar in a few weeks and don't have a clue of how to get them to the buyer...