Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Monday, July 14, 2008

Fruit Taart for Putu


Last week a friend from previous company I worked for text me and ordered this fruit taart for his colleague. He was confused between fruit taart and fruit pie and he asked me to choose for him. For me, I love both, fruit taart and fruit pie so kindly hard to choose...hahaha...wish that he would order them both hahaha...finally he decided to order this fruit taart.




It's always fun when assembling the fruits to the cake or pie...this time I played with kiwi, strawberry and oranges only but they still look pretty though, don't they? A little bit different with the previous fruit taart I made before, this one I made it of 2 layers of vanilla sponge cake with filling vanilla butter cream and blueberry. And for the simple sirup, I used the mandarin syrup from the can. Turned out very tutty fruitty and yummy :-)

No comments: