Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Kezia's 3rd birthday cupcakes




This is a repeated order from Einy, Kezia's mom. Last year when they celebrated Kezia's 2nd birthday, Einy also ordered some cupcakes and birthday cake. This time she even ordered some more. And her orders were divided into 3 things.

First was total of 85 cuppies to be shared to Kezia's teachers and friends in the neighborhood. Einy wanted 3 different colors : blue, yellow and pink with flowers and butterflies decor from fondant. But I didn't understant that I ended up making diffferent kind of decoration. I have apologized to Einy and Ari also gave them some discount for the mistake I have done.



special packed for Kezia's teachers



special packed 3-3 for friends in the neighborhood


I hope this kind of thing won't happend again in the future. The cupcakes were vanilla with chocolate chips filling and lemon cupcakes.

Thank you Einy for given me the second change :-)

No comments: