Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mandarin Orange Chocolate Cake



A Mandarin orange chocolate cake to close the order of Midodareni night.

2 layers of chocolate sponge cake with filling of chocolate ganache and mandarin orange. I used light mandarin orange syrup to moist the cake, then the cake was fully covered with chocolate ganache and topped with mandarin oranges and red cherries.



Dearest Fajar, thank you soo much for your order and your trust you given to me to take part on this very important moment of your brother and inlaw to be. My best regards for the happy couple!

No comments: