Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Fancy Cookies


This is my first time to try making fancy cookies. With good support from my cyber friend, Cindy that I met thru NCC mailing list finally I could get myself to try on this.



My kids, Ruth and Jonathan helped me making these cookies. They even loved the whole process making the dough thru cutting the dough into shapes. On thing that they missed was decorating the cookies as they both were tired and decided to go for napping so I decorated these cookies by myself.

I am pretty happy with the result and even think to make some more for kids church bazaar next Sunday.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

SuiTT SuiiiwwWWW!! Kukis n Icingnya mulus mulusss euy :)

Unknown said...

Thank you Cindy...semua ini berkat kerja keras dirimu ngomporin aku hehehehehehehe