Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Monday, September 15, 2008

Green birthday cupcakes for Nafisa



These are some of 3 dozen of green cupcakes for Nafisa's 3rd Birthday. Nafisa is a big fan of green so everything was green except for the flowers of course.

These cupcakes were packed individually and decorated using green ribbon too but I didn't take a picture of them.



Receiving 2 smses from mbak Indry :

"Mbak kuenya udah diterima, bagus bgt tp blum dicoba soalnya puasa." (Mbak, have received the cupcakes, very nice, but have not tried any yet as I am fasting)

"Mbak kuenya enak, terima kasih ya mbak udah dibantuin" (Mbak, the cupcake tasted great, thanks for your help).

You are the most welcome mbak Indry...happy to hear that everyone loves the cupcake. My love greeting to cutie Nafisa :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey!! These green cupcakes are really lovely and look very wonderful. My niece’s birthday is drawing near so planning to have a surprise party at one of LA event venues. Will look for tangled themed party ideas. Because she wants to have this theme party.