Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Monday, September 15, 2008

Blue Hot Wheel for Kyle



Order from Sisca, Kyle's mom for Kyle's 8th birthday today. A blue hot wheel car. I have searched thru the internet to find the best model for the carving cake and ended up with this one.



I know it's not the right model...but I hope Kyle will like it. 2 layer of chocolate cake with blueberry and chocolate ganache. Decorated with fondant and a little bit of butter cream. The car made of chocolate butter cake and fondant.



Happy birthday Kyle....



Here was the text message I received from Kyle's mom :

"Kuenya enak, thank you!"

No comments: