Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Fruity Vanilla Taart



Order from Diah for her birthday today! A moist and delicious vanilla cake with chocolate ganache and blueberry filling topped with assorted fruits.



I always happy and enjoy making any cakes or pies with fruits topping. It's such a lot fun assemble those healthy fruits to give a fresh and natural look to the cakes and fruits.



Happy birthday Diah, hope you enjoy the cake this evening when celebrating your birthday during the breakfasting. My dearest regards to your family, especially Averil and I wish you all the best on your birthday.

Here was the text message I received from mbak Diah regarding the cake :

"Enak mbak kuenya. lucu rasa blueberry campur ganache. Cuma klo buat aku BC nya agak kemanisan. Tp krn aku doyan yg asin2 sih. Krn klo ibuku bilang, manisnya udah pas"

No comments: