Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Chocolate Almond Cake for Melisa's Husband



This time Melisa ordered a chocolate almond cake for her husband's birthday today. According to Melisa, her husband doesn't like sponge cake stuff so I decided to make him a chocolate devil cake using american recipe that is usually butter cake type buat still very moist and chocolaty! It was the same recipe I used for making Meene (Melisa's daughter) one month cake a while ago.

One thing I missed was the wording. I absolutely can't remember even didn't take a note of the wording preference for the cake, so I made it myself for the wording. Gladly that Melisa wasn't mine with it. Thanks Mel!



This morning I received sms from Melisa. They loved the cake as usual and the taste was just perfect for them.

"Lagi nulis sms pas sms mu masuk :-) Kuenya baru aku makan nih. Enak, cantik, gak terlalu manis, coklatnya mantap, cakenya padat cocok sama coklat dan almondnya. Tapi prasaan wordingnya bukn happy bday my love deh hehehe...Udah habis 2 ptg untuk breakfast. Enak pokoke 2 jempol deh."

Thank you Melisa, Happy Birthday to your husband and my love for Max and Meene.

No comments: