Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fruit Pie/Taart with strawberry creamcheese filling



Order came from Rita, Bunda Izan since a few weeks ago for her anniversary tomorrow. Glad I reconfirm to her yesterday as in my note it said the order was for Friday, 26 August. Well today is 26 August. So....?? I called Rita and she said yet its for 26 August which is Tuesday not Friday. Haiyaa...what's going on with me??

I went thru internet to find the best recipe of strawberry creamcheese..comparing from one recipe to others and finally came out with the one that I think is good, easy to make and quick. As I had muscularache yesterday I couldn't spend my time in my kitches as usual. I needed to get everything done quickly.



Strawberry creamcheese filling - you can see the chooped fresh strawberries in there...yummy!



I spreaded strawberry palleta over the creamcheese to help the fruits stay fresh longer



Final look

Thank you Rita for your order, Happy Anniversary!

No comments: