Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Fruit Pie for Ade



Last week a good friend that I met thru sehat mailing list buzz me on YM. She shared with me a good news that she is expecting her 3rd child. Wow!....its absolutely a wonderful news. To balance the bad sickness she is having, she needs something fresh, healthy and tempting for her tummy. And her choice ended up to my Fruit Pie.

The funny thing this morning was when I essemble the fruits I suddenly blank, got no idea what to do with the fruits. Almost one hour I just stood next to dining table looking at my pie and kind of mad to myself. Finally after I looked at the clock and time keept running I decided just to follow my heart and feelings for the fruit decoration.




I hope Ade will like it, thanks Ade and wish you for the healthy and happines as you are expecting the new one.

Comment from Ade :

"Mbak uenaaakkk bangettt...temen-temen kantorku juga bilang enak..thanks ya.."

No comments: