Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fruit cake Melisa



Melisa, my cyber best friend again order a cake for the person she loves. Previously she ordered some small size cakes for her daughter, Meene, 1 month celebration. This time Melisa wanted a heart shape cake with fruits topping.



It's 2 layers of vanilla sponge cake with vanilla syrup to moist the cake. I use the combination of chocolate and oranges for the cake filling and strawberry butter cream and fruits as the topping. Plus adding some chocolate sticks and greem bow to make the cake more appealing.

I am glad Melisa loves the cake so much, here is the text message I received from her yesterday when she received the cake :

"Udah terima kuenya. Iiiii cantik gw ampe senyum2 sdr hihihi"
(Have received the cake. Iiii beautiful I can't stop smiling hihihihi..."

Thanks Melisa for your repeated order, awaiting for the next, haha...

No comments: