Welcome to Joris' Kitchen
Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.
You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.
To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at email@example.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.
Have a good day,
- Dewi -
Wednesday, March 04, 2009
Last night I tried the Bolu Kukus Ceria by Vivi Liong with a bit modification. It turned out so pretty!!! My kids love them so much! Jonathan had 2 and Ruth had 1 before they needed to brush their teetch again and went to bed. Jo said he wanted to bring 5 for his school snack today, hahaha....here you go boy!
Rainbow Steamed Cupcake
Original recipe taken from "Bolkus Ceria" by Vivi Liong, modified by Joris' Kitchen
250 gr all purpose flour
220 gr sugar
1 tsp emulsifier
200 ml milk
1 tsp vanilla pasta
1. Prepare the steamer by heating it for about 10 minutes
2. Mix eggs and sugar in a mixing bowl until fluffy, add emulsifier and continue to mix it until stiff.
3. In a lower speed put in flour and milk, begin and end it with the flour.
4. Stir in vanilla.
5. Divided the batter into 4, add the food coloring.
6. Distribute the batter evenly in cupcake liners, one spoon for each color until 2/3 full then steam it for 15 minutes.