Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Little Einstein birthday cake for Shawn's 4th Birthday



Liana, Shawn's Mom, contacted me on my mobile a week ago. Ordered birthday cake and cupcakes for Shawn's 4th birthday party at school today.



Liana prefers to use edible image and butter cream cream icing for the decoration, and the basic cake is 24 cm round double chocolate rich cake.



It's kind of decorating cake using edible image. This time I played with more colors.

Happy 4th Birthday Shawn, God bless!

No comments: