Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Monday, March 30, 2009

One month baby cupcakes for baby Hartono



Doing these cupcakes really made my heart beated faster. The "very nice" weather that screw up my fondant, the not fit packing that have made me to hunt a new packing pack in very last minute etc. Thank you God, everything done in schedule :-)





10 chocolate standard cupcakes with fondant cover and chocolate topper.





20 chocolate jumbo cupcakes with baby figurines made of fondant. I just love the design of baby in the sweet pea. Lia had the idea after browsing in the internet, she gave me the link and I found it very cute!

Thank you Lian, love for baby Hartono :-)

No comments: