Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Monday, March 30, 2009

Lighting Mc Queen for Abin



It's been a while I didn't make any crafted cake. So I was happy doing the request from Santi, Abin's mom.



Doing the crafting cake for Abin't Lighting Mc Queen was a bit more difficult as this time I made double chocolate cake as the base cake instead of chocolate butter cake/devil cake as the base cake. Crafting sponge cake is more difficult than crafting a butter cake type. Besides the chocolate ganache filling gave a trouble to the fondant.



Any how, I am pretty happy with the result and ready to make another 3D Lighting Mc Queen for my beloved Jonathan in June as he was kind of jealous anytime I made 3D car cake for others hahahaha....

1 comment:

Working Mom said...

keren buuu... entah kapan aku bisa bikin yang model begini. bener-bener dah level tinggi deh. Salut!