Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Friday, October 10, 2008

Mini fruit pies for break fasting 2008




Ika, my neighbor ordered 30 mini fruit pies for break fasting. There was a little missed communication between me and Ika. When Ika said it's for break fasting event, then I thought she would need the mini fruit pies around 5pm then as she just lives next door to me.

On Sunday afternoon when I was at my brother's she text me and said that she would need my mini fruit pies by 3pm. I looked at my watch it's 1pm already!!! Glad that I had finished the crust, I decided to leave earlier from our family gathering. Got home at 2pm and starting to prepare the vla and fruits. Finally in 1 hour everything was done.

Next time, always take a very specific note from my customer to avoid the same thing happen again in the future hehehehehe....

Thanks Ika, anyway!

No comments: