Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Monday, October 13, 2008

Kaka's baby shower cupcakes




Kaka, Reuben's mom besides ordered cupcakes for Reuben's birthday also ordered some for baby shower. Yes, Kaka is expecting her 2nd baby and seems it's gonna be a girl! I am so happy for you Ka!



Kaka ordered coffee flavour with chocolate chips filling cupcakes. And the theme should be the baby girl. So I made some chocolate toppings for the decoration plus add a yellow fondant flower to make them brighter.

Again thank you so much for your order, Ka. We pray that you will deliver the baby girl on time and everything will go smooth, safe and healthy both for you and the baby.

God bless!

No comments: