Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Sunday, June 01, 2008

More for Fruit Pie


After posting the mini fruit pie & mini savory pie, I received a text message on Friday evening from Angky asking if I could make another fruit pie to be sent to Pekayon, Pasar Rebo on Sunday. It's a bigger size of fruit pie, she requested the diameter should be more than 18cm. As I have never done it before I asked her to give me some time to think and to calculate the cost.


Saturday morning I confirmed Angky that I could make the fruit pie for her. After searching in the internet about step by step making a great crust then I gave my first try to do the bigger crust using the crust recipe I used for mini fruit pie. First try didn't go well...so I change the method of doing it and it worked well for the second try, the result turned pretty good even though I didn't do very well in trimming the edges, still need more practise...so give me some more orders on pie then I will be very happy to practise more hehehehe...


No comments: