Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Abel's 4th birthday cup cakes - princess pink and purple



I know Yesi, Abel's mom from Multiply and it was nice to be able to help her to do Abel's 4th birthday cup cakes.




I made chocolate and lemon cup cakes for Abel. Decoration using edible image and butter cream and color theme was pink and purple...very girly hehehehehe...
Glad that Yesi was satisfied with the cup cakes. She was concerned with dry cupcakes, but when she tasted my cup cakes and Jonathan's birthday cake, she was happy with them.



Here is the text message she sent me regarding the Abel's 4th Birthday cup cakes (sorry...again they're in bahasa - actually the message would like to say thank you and she very satisfied with a very moist and delicious cup cakes I have made).



"Jeng, cupcake nya OK. Anak2ku dah lags buka hehehehe..rbtan hiasan bunga yang ungu...kuenya moist gak kering, manisnya pas buat anakku. Tks ya sori kalo aku cerewet hehehehe.."

Thank you Yesi for your order....and glad that you were very satisfied...waiting for your next order then :-)

No comments: