Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Barney & friends for Faya



Faya's birthday is only one day different from Jonathan. Last week, Yudith, Faya's mom, emailed me and asking whether I would be able to make a 3rd birthday cake for Faya. Faya loves chocolate cake and Barney, so I made her a rich chocolate cake with Barney & friends.



Happy 3rd birthday dear Faya!!
Here are text messages I received from Faya's mom on the next day..they were sent in bahasa but basically she wanted to say thank you for the delicious cake and how Faya, the birthday girl really loved the cake and the barney.
"Faya suka bngt :-) pas smp rmh, aq mskin kulkas dl, eh sm fy, kulkas dibuka2 trs, mo liat barney ktnya. pas ud dikluarin, nempel2 trs ke kue, jarinyanowel2 & dimskin ke mulut. ampuh deh...pdhl acaranya blm mulai, tp kuenya ud ditowel2 haha..mlmnya nyari2 barney cs, y ud akhrnya stlh dicuci, barney cs diajakin tiup lilin lg diatas kue yg ud sisa sepotong, trs malem diajakin bobo abreng :-) tmn2 Faya jg suka, mamaku, papa fy, smua pd blg kuenya enak skali kata mrk :-p tx ya Dew, kuenya OK bgt :-) "
What a great relieve when customer satisfied with what we've done. Thank you Yudith!

2 comments:

CRAFTS AND TRAVEL said...

They are beautiful cakes, and look yummy. I did a course on cake decorating. But gave it away as I could not eat the icing, it was too sweet for me.
Well done

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot for stopping by and hope you will come back later :-)