Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Lighting Mc Queen vs Ultraman for Jonathan's 3rd Birthday



I still feel very sorry for Jonathan as I couldn't finish all projects I planned before for his birthday. Besides made him a birthday cake with ultraman & lighting mc queen theme, I was also thinking of baking some cookies for him. But I just didn't have that much energy to do it. So I only baked him a birthday cake.


I am soo glad that he loved his birthday cake very much. His eyes were blinkin' when he saw his birthday cake. He said "thank you Mama...thank you Mama.." hundred times and that was just melted my heart.



Last minute before we brought the cake to Pulau Dua restaurant to celebrate his 3rd birthday, I put some more green grass to give more color on his birthday cake and Jo even liked it more. The cake was chocolate rich cake. Every one just loved the moist and very chocolaty cake I made...Jonathan even had 2 slices before he ate his birthday lunch and at home I couldn't counted anymore how many slices he had.





Again, happy 3rd birthday my lovely son...God bless you and Mama will always love you with all my heart....

No comments: