Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Birthday Cake for Maria Christina


In the beginning of 2008, I am thankful to God that my kitchen already received a birthday cake order from colleague here at DHL Express.

Maria Christina is the boss of Operation Department whose birthday was on 1st January. Her secretary, Fong, asked me to make a special birthday cake for her boss to be sent to the office on the 2nd January.
I was a bit nervouse doing this order actually as this cake is for a boss at work and once I make mistake then my kitchen is finished. Glad that staff at operation department likes the decoration. I haven't received testemony for the cake's taste. The basic cake is made from chocolate devil cake recipe with chocolate and mint butter cream filling. And the decoration theme is pink.



Maria Christina's birthday cake



picture taken from the top





flowers around the cake

3 comments:

asrita said...

pinky with flowers..so beautiful!

Unknown said...

Thank you yaaa....lagi suka sama pink nih hehehehe...ketularan Ruth :-)

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.