Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Plastic Icing Decorating


Second day of class was learning about Plastic Icing. Wow...I found it very interesting and I think I am in love with plastic icing :-)


First decoration, I was a bit lost but finally I could get myself to finish the decoration. One thing I've found very interesting was making rose from plastic icing was alot easier than butter cream!



But my favorite is Calla Lily! I was amazed how simple and easy to make them. They are beautiful too...no wonder Nike, my best friend who live in OR, really loves and adores this flower :-)

Again, pictures are not good. I will take better pictures of them tonight with my SLR though.

No comments: