Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Nabila & Nanda's Birthday Cakes


By the end of this year 2007 there are 2 little girls celebrates their birthdays. Nabila, the daughter of my colleague who celebrates her 3rd birthday and Nanda, our driver's daughter who celebrates her first birthday.
Order from Nabila's mom, Cici, is a chocolate devil cake with Barbie decoration theme. Colour theme is pink and the decoration should has bridge in it. I made 3 layer of chocolate devil cake covering with pink butter cream. And the decoration came up like these :

Barbie in the small park


left, right and back side decoration

Nabila - beautiful name and I like the way writing her name on her cake

Nabila's 3rd birthday cake



For Nanda, I made 2 layers of vanilla sponge cake with filling vanilla butter cream and strawberry paletta. As Nanda is not too girly, I made animals theme for her first birthday cake.


Animals gathered in the jungle

I wrote Nanda's name around the cake


Nanda's first birthday cake

No comments: