Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

BC Decorating 1



Finally I could set time for joining Cake Decorating Class. I want to be serious in this business that's why I decided to join decorating class.

I am glad that I have made the right decision and I don't regret it at all. On the first day of the class I already received many tips and gained more decorating knowledge that I have found very useful.



Apologize for the pictures as I didn't bring my SLR and I still not familiar with Jeffry's pocket camera.

Improvement and more practice are still needed though :-)

No comments: