Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Wedding Cupcakes for Indy & Ferry



Order from Lynda, a dearest online friend from the Netherlands. This wedding cupcakes was dedicated for her beloved niece, Indy on her wedding day!

I was very excited doing another wedding cupcakes project and promised to myself to always give my best for the couple. Indy and Ferry were very cooperative, they just trust everything would be okay in my hands.



Linda was the one who picked the theme for the wedding cupcakes. She prefers to have pink and blue theme, but then later on there was a problem as the interior decor reception theme was maroon and gold. Tried to think to match the wedding cupcakes theme with decor and finally got an idea to use my gold cupcakes liners, yes that would do good!



I am so happy doing this project, all my love to Indy and Ferry poured thru my cupcakes. I made 80 cupcakes which were devided into 2 flavours, vanilla mint and chocolate. Decorated them with butter cream and simple gumpaste flowers. I gave more touch up on the tiers with baby pink lace around the tiers and some fresh flowers. The cake on the top of tiers was lapis surabaya diameter 20cm with full fondant decoration and some fresh flowers.

Very happy with the result and glad that the newly weds and their families were also very happy and satisfied with the wedding cupcakes.

Thank you very much Lynda for your trust. God bless you!

No comments: