Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Carrot cake for breakfast meeting



I made this carrot for breakfast meeting in my office. Some people have made a noise about tasting my carrot cake so I gave them my speciality to taste.

This was the carrot cake before I cut them into slices and served them, just very simple one. With cream cheese frosting and put some more shredded cheddar cheese around the cake. Yaayy....I got so many tumbs up on that day hahahaha...they just loved my carrot cake and even the Senior VP from our company has asked for special order. She would take my carrot cake to Singapore, hand carry! wow!!...it's really my priviledge :-)

My boss said, we're gonna pay your carrot cake, can't be for free as it's just way delicious. Yayyy..thank you boss!

No comments: