Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Najthami & Diaz's Birthday Cake - Hotwheels



Order from my lovely neighbour accrossed the street, mbak Henny, for her sons' birthday.

Najthami and Diaz, born in the same month, in April, which birthdates close to each other. So their parents decided to celebrate their birthday together last Sunday. As Najthami, the elder ones, loves Hotwheels so much, they picked up Hotwheels theme as their birthday's cake theme. It's so difficult to find some one who could help me with the race track. Thanks to mbak Ina Larizz who helped with with race trace edible icing.



It's 30x30cm chocolate double cake with butter cream icing. Just love the color combination. The picture above was before I took the cake to mbak Henny's house. As usual mbak Henny always like to have almost everything on the cake. Kind of a bit go to the wrong theme and mixed them up but as long as they happy I would happy too :-)

Thank you mbak Hen!

No comments: