Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Cup Cakes

Christmas cupcakes to share


I absolutely forgot when Rullya, reminded me about her 4 dozen christmas cup cakes for today. I ended up made 5 dozens as another one dozen was dedicated for Ruth's teachers.

Even though I didn't have enough time to prepare the cup cakes as I have been drawning by the christmas cookie's order, the cup cakes turned out pretty good. I made four differents decoratings.


First decor - bells' white chocolate topper



Second decorating : Christmas wreath



Third decorating : red and green - christmas colors



Fourth decorating : Christmas tree
Christmas wreaths for Ruth's teachers

When Rullya shared the cup cakes to our colleages who celebrated christmas some of them e-mailed me or called me mentioned that they like the cup cakes. The taste, decorating even packing was great, they said.

I am glad knowing that my cup cakes have made Rully's christmas even merrier....Thank you Rullya for the order...Merry Christmas to you and your beloved family.....and Merry Christmas too everyone!!

No comments: