Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Monday, February 16, 2009

Chocolate Steamed Brownie for Nestle



Nestle, one of the biggest companies in consumer product ordered 500 slices of my chocolate steamed brownie for their event in Borobudur Hotel thru their EO.



I was thrilled receiving this order as it was the biggest order I've received in the early of 2009 besides it's been sometimes I didn't make steamed brownie. As you know I started my baking business with chocolate steamed brownie then continuing with 2 other varieties of steamed brownies, pandan cheese and black sticky rice.

Thank you Nestle :-)

No comments: