Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Devi & Tinker Bell edible picture cake




This birthday cake was ordered by Lynda in the Netherlands. As I remember this was the third time Lynda order birthday cake for her family in Jakarta.



2nd January was the 11th birthday of Devi, Lynda's niece. As my courier was still on leave then I had to delivery the cake by myself. I was so glad to finally able to meet Lynda's mom.



Lynda ordered 24cm square of chocolate cake with butter cream icing and edible picture decoration. For the color theme, she requested for 2 colors only that were purple and white.

Received text message from Lynda said that everyone loved the cake as usual.

Thank you very much Lynda. My best regards to your family in the Netherlands and Jakarta. God bless you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute:)

Anonymous said...

thisssssssss issssssss SUPERRRRRRRRR CCCCCCUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEE how much did it cost ?????