Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Apple Pie




First time order for Apple Pie, coming from mbak Tina. This is my favorite apple pie ever and I used the recipe that Roxie Snyder gave me.



The butter flavour, cinnamon and apples just blended perfectly. I used grany smith apples for this pie but thinking to make another batch for myself this weekend by using mixed apples between grany smith and local Indonesian apples, will be interesting :-)

No comments: