Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

My 1st Thomas the tank engine 3D cake



This was my 1st Thomas the tank engine 3D cake I made for Kenzie, Vony' son. I had mixed feeling when receiving this order...it's a mix between excited and nervous. I am glad I could get through and I am pretty happy with the result.



The base cake was 24cm square double rich chocolate cake with chocolate ganache and nuts filling. Then for the Thomas cake, I used triple chocolate rich cake. The tripple chocolate rich cake was soft and moist, gave me lots of effort to craft it.



Glad that Kenzie and Mom love the cake. Promise to myself that next time will be better. Thank you Vony for your order. Love to Kenzie always, GBU all!

No comments: