Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Jonathan's 4th birthday goodie bag



I was so pleased with myself as I was able to made almost everything for Jonathan's goodie bag by myself. With some helps from mbak Sri we happened to prepare the items:



1. Yellow rice and its condiments (yummy and tasty)
2. Chocolate chips & nuts cookies (its so crunchy and yummy! many testimonial about it!)
3. Cupcakes (the mocca flavour is yummy)
4. Chocolate pudding with fruit cocktails (yummy)
5. UHT chocolate milk - this one I bought from supermarket :-)

So when you think you won't have enough time to prepare goodie bag for your kids birthday party, you may contact me. I would be more than happy to help :-)

No comments: