Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Monday, May 04, 2009

Disney Theme for Sabina



Mbak Henny order the birthday cake for Sabina since a few months ago. I thought it was cancelled as there was no news from mbak Henny. Just a few days before the birthday party, mbak Henny called and told me that she still wanted to order a birthday cake for Sabina. The birthday party was postponed as mbak Henny just delivered the second baby.

It's a american chocolate devil cake with chocolate ganache filling and disney theme decoration.



I wasn't in a good mood when decorated the cake, so very surprised when Mbak Henny loved the cake. The guests who came to the birthday party also gave nice compliments.

Thanks mbak Hen....and as requested I made the birthday cake higher than usual size.

No comments: