Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Monday, May 04, 2009

Barbie Cake for Nadine



Received this order from Efi Andra. As Efi was busy with another order she asked me whether I would be available to help mbak Anna making birthday cake for Nadine.



The original design was Princess Ariel, but I told mbak Anna that I would be too busy to do princess Ariel. I even rejected and said not at the first time. But then Mbak Anna insisted and told me that she set me free for any kind of design.



Friday morning received a news that my causin, Dimas, passed away. I was busy the whole day for his funeral, got home around 7PM and already exhausted no more energy to do the decorating besides I was not in a good mood because of the lost.



I woke up the next morning, got my energy back and starting to decor the cake at 8AM. The whole cake was ready by 12:30PM, just right in time before the courier pick up the cake then delivered it to Melawai.



I decided to separate the cake into 2 pieces to avoid any accident during the delivery. Hope thru this picture you could imagine the whole birthday cake I made hehehe...



Glad when Anna told me that the birthday cake was a blast in the party. Thanks Anna!

No comments: