Welcome to Joris' Kitchen

Welcome to my warm kitchen, a kitchen thas has built with love, passion and smile and where baking is not just a baking.

You are free to look around and I would be more than happy if you could drop notes or comments here.

To check the price list for 2012, please click here, for wedding cake and cupcakes, and more questions regarding the products and prices, do not hesitate to contact me thru email at joriskitchen@gmail.com or text/call me at 0838 9464 3888.



Have a good day,

- Dewi -

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Premium Chocolate Steamed Brownies



I am glad that finally I could do something more with my steamed brownis to make it prettier. I owe so much with steamed brownies, without it there won't be any Joris' Kitchen for public.

The chocolate steamed brownies edition is rich with chocolate taste. On the top of brownies I put butter cream and dark chocolate topping to make the taste richer and to make the look nicer, some red cherries could help.

This premium chocolate steamed brownies is sold by Rp 35,000 / pack

I received a neat testemony from Uwi Yuli's nephew, Fabian (in bahasa) :

dari si bule fabian, gini ngomongnya : "tante uwi, tolong bilang ya sama temennya tante uwi yang bikin kue ini, kuenya enak sekali. biasanya aku tidak bisa makan kue banyak-banyak. tapi yang ini different. jadi tolong sampaikan sama miss joris, nanti kalo aku ke sini 4 tahun lagi, mudah2an masih bikin kue ini"

Many thanks to you Fabian! :-)

No comments: